Saturday

68

11.15.06

Showing off new tattoos

ROSE
That’s nice, what made you decide to get it on your hip?

FROG
Easy to hide, fun to show I guess. I don’t know what I was thinking.

HEART
You don’t like it anymore?

FROG
No, I love it, it’s just, you know, permanent.

HEART
Isn’t that the point?

FROG
Yeah, but I was drunk when I got it. That wasn’t so permanent.

ROSE
Ok, my turn.

HEART
Oooh…Pretty…Rose…

FROG
Needs more color.

ROSE
Color comes next, when I get more money.

HEART
Looks expensive…

ROSE
Does that really matter?

FROG
Did it hurt there?

ROSE
Not really. Well, yeah, but you know, not like particularly painful.

FROG
Not like the hip…what was I thinking?

HEART
I like it!

ROSE
Mine?

HEART
Yours too. But yours is my favorite of the two.

FROG
Thanks, what about you?

ROSE
Yeah, where is it hiding?

FROG
Come out come out wherever you are!

HEART
Hey, stop!

FROG
Is it over here? No... Is it over here?

ROSE
I bet you its…

FROG
Hey, where is it?

ROSE
You didn’t get one!

HEART
Yeah, I did!

ROSE
Bullshit, let’s see it!

FROG
We made a pact! We were going to do this together! You convinced us! I wouldn’t have done this otherwise, where’s your tattoo?

HEART
I got two actually.

ROSE
Oh yeah, one for each butt cheek?

HEART
One for each of you.

FROG
Well then let’s see it then, then we’ll believe it.

HEART
I got one of a frog right here, and one of a rose on your belly.

An exchange of glances.

FROG
No, really, where is your tattoo?

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.