Saturday

66

11.13.06

With bottle in hand. After taking a seat with great difficulty.

I don’t know what you’re talking about
I’m perfectly fine
I don’t want to go to school
I know what I’m doing I know what I can handle
Thirsty is all
What did you say
I HEARD THAT
Santa clause DOES NOT exist
I’ve been lied to my entire life
Oh well
I’m hungry
I feel like the champion of the world in a movie about winning the world
I got the new album
I bought it at the mall
With my own money
Got the dvd too
Bought that at the mall with my own money
That I earned
I have a crush
Ugh
I don’t feel so good
Ugh
I am not requited
Ugh
I am not so hungry anymore
Wait
Wait wait wait
No
Ok I feel fine now
I feel better
I’m in love
No I’m not
I’m not better
Crap

I just threw up a little
Damn I have such a headache
I don’t want to go to work
I think I’m sobering up a little
I know what love is
The world is much older than me
I probably shouldn’t have stolen this bottle
It’s a bit late for that now
Now I’ve got the blues
By that I mean I understand the blues
I now understand the blues
But I’ll never be able to sing them
I don’t have that bad of a headache anymore
Can see a bit more clearly
Especially behind me
This booze acts a bit too fast for my tastes
I don’t suppose there is much I can do about that
God I was such a cow a minute ago
I mean I was a real sheep
Baaa
Mooo
I’m being serious here
Seriously
Moo
When you’re young you are drunk in the world
Then you sober up
What was I saying?
I forgot
Damn I’m getting so forgetful lately
I’m tired
Too tired
I don’t want to go to bed yet
I’m sick of feeling this way
I think I’ll just stop for now.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.