Saturday

42 Mule Variation

10.20.06

A slideshow presentation at Barnyard Animal School.

*SLIDE*

MULE
Hello.
I ab a bule.
By parents were a workhorse and a jackass.
Apparently this beans I’b sterile.
I don’t know what this beans. Sobthing about babies.

*SLIDE*

MULE
I like to load things on by back sobtibes.
This is a picture of be with sob hay on by back.
Yeah, it’s pretty heavy…

*SLIDE*

MULE
This one is of be with by friends Farber Billy and Farber Billy.
Farber Billy is really nice all the tibe.
Farber Billy can get bean sobtibes, but for the bost part, he’s pretty nice.
In this picture we’re on our way to the slaughterhouse.
(Don’t worry, it wasn’t be they were slaughtering. I’m still alive.)

*SLIDE*

MULE
This is a picture of by bob’s fabily.
They’re all horsies.

*SLIDE*

MULE
OH! This is a good one!
This is be and by dad in front of Eor at Disneyland.
We were part of the pedding zoo. I was three months old when this picture was taken.
I think.
Eor sbelled like lemons and banure.
But like good banure. The kind of banure you like to sbell.

*SLIDE*

MULE
These are by dad’s only known relatives.
They are all donkeys.
Apparently I ab related to sob old king of the donkeys.
I think his nabe was “Franklin Delano Roosevelt the Donkey.”
Sob people ask “Hey, Bule, is with weird to be related to horsies aaaaaand donkeys?
I say no.

*SLIDES TURN OFF*

MULE
Here are by thoughts on that.
About being half donkey and half horsie.
Sobday I hope that there are no bor differences between horsies and donkeys.
Sobday I hope all the horsies and all the donkeys learn to love each other like by parents.
So that everybody can be as happy as be.
And then I hope that all the mules like be learn to love the pink piggies and the feathery white chickens. And the grey rats too.
And we’d all be different still, but we’d still be just different combinations of the sabe thing. Like people. Only we’d get along better than people do.
That’s what I think about that.
The thing about having horsies and donkeys in by fabily.

*SLIDE*

MULE
This is by last slide. It is of by home.
That’s the stable where I was born.
Over there’s where I took my first step.
That’s the corner where my bobby died.
She’s happy and sticking to stuff, is what by dad says.
He says heaven is bade out of glue.
I like that. Glue tastes good.

*BLANK SLIDE*

MULE
So concludes by slide presentation.
I hope you enjoyed its creativity.
I can’t wait to hear about your fabilies.
Thank you. Goodnight.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.