Friday

NYC2k6 II

Saw ZOMBOID! Very cool, as I now assume that all Richard Foreman plays are. Still, a bit of a let down from The Gods Are Pounding My Head. That show still has me reeling. The Film/video project was interesting nonetheless, and the cast did a great job of being strange.
Suppose I were to postulate...that theatre can be unintelligeably intelligeable?

Saw Carl perform with Braxton's ensemble. Fucking phenomenal. 13 players, 36 instruments. More on that in the next entry.

Most importantly...
...SAW EVAN MAZUNIK! That man is sooooooo supergroovy! I gave him a big hug. God, I need to do some soundpainting again. Maybe that's what's been missing in my life these past few years.

More entries soon. Hopefully I will have grad school news as well.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.