Tuesday

LONG TIME NO SEE

A GREAT DEAL HAS HAPPENED SINCE MY LAST BLOG ENTRY.

OK. FOISTLY...

Sorry I haven't been so attentive with the blog lately. I promise it was only a momentary lapse, and it shall not be repeated. Things have been incredibly busy with the PUZZLE LOCKER, which you should see because it's AWESOME. Never again will I allow myself to simultaneously sound design, compose music for and act in the same play. TOO MUCH STRESS! I promise, once this play is complete I will elucidate all the major issues that have gone wrong with the process of making this play as AWESOME as it is. They mostly involve a drug-addled sound/video designer who failed to do his well-paid job and my own insane dedication to this production. So, see future entries for P-Locker stories.

SECONDILLY

I AM IN LOVE AGAIN. HA! I said it. It's true. She's amazing. No more on that.

THIRDILLY

DTAT. INTERNATIONAL ISSUES PLAY. BIG DEAL. MY NEXT BUNCH OF BLOG ENTRIES ARE GOING TO BE DEDICATED TO THE PROCESS BY WHICH WE CONJUR UP THIS PEICE. WHY AM I WRITING IN ALL CAPS? That's better. So, anyway, that's the big news. temporarily this blog will also become a vehicle for distributing DTAT's collaboration process to all you fine young canibals out there. I promise the play will be AWSOME!

GOOD MORROW!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.