Wednesday

The New Album

A Song about Saying Goodbye

A Song about the Music Scene

A Song about Tennessee Williams and a man who thinks he's Tom Wingfield

A Song about how Pop Music fails us all

A Song about being B.E.

A Song about the Tornado

A Song about Arthur

Fifteen Songs about/for No Shame Theatre

...including...

A Song about Santa Clauses
A Song about Athletics
A Song about the Writer's Workshop
A Song about Ped Rats
A Song about Giving up

AND

A Song about moving to a new SPACE COLONY on MARS!

I'm NOT EVEN KIDDING!

Email me if you want a copy of it. I'm only burning 100. Until then, they're free of charge.

To My Friends @ Iowa -

I Love You All, I'll Miss You Too Much!
I Hope You All Will Keep Close In Touch!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.